- Bahrami, J. & Ghoreishi, N. (2011). Analyzing the Monetary Policy in Iran Economy by Using a Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model. Journal of Economic Modeling, 5(13),1-22 (in Persian).
- Benigno, G & Benigno, P. (2003). Designing Targeting rule for International Monetary Policy Coordination. ECB working paper No. 279.
- Bergin, P. (2006). How well can the New Open Economy Macroeconomics explain the exchange rate and current account?. Journal of International Money and Finance, 25(5) , 675-701.
- Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Economic Research and Policy Department, Economic Time Series Database (in Persian).
- Clarida, R., Gali, J. & Getler, M. (2001). Optimal Monetary Policy in Open versus Closed Economies: an Integrated Approach.The American Economic Review, 91(2), 248-252.
- Corsetti, G. & Pesenti, P. (2001). International Dimensions of Optimal Monetary Policy. NBER working paper, No. 8230.
- Corsetti, G. & Pesenti, P. (2001). Welfare and Macroeconomic Interdependence.Quarterly Journal of Economics, 116(2), 421-445.
- Dib, A. & Phaneuf, L. (2001). An Econometric U.S. Business Cycle Model with Nominal and Real Rigidities. University of Couebec. CREFE Working Paper, No. 137.
- Escude, G. (2011). Optimal and simultaneous Interest and Foreign Exchange Feedback Policies in a DSGE Model for a Small Open Economy. Central Bank of Argentina.
- Faia, E. & Monacelli, T. (2007). Optimal monetary policy in a small open economy with home bias. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40(4), 721-750.
- Faraji, M. & Afshari, Z. (2015). Oil Price Shocks and Economic Fluctuations in Iran in Context of a New Keynesian Open Economy Model. Journal of Trade Studies, 19(76), 83-114 (in Persian).
- Fleming, M. (1962). Domestic financial policies under fixed and under floating exchange rates. InternationalMonetary Fund Staff Papers, 9(3), 369–379.
- Galí, J. & Monacelli, T. (2005). Monetary Policy and Exchang Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy. Review of Economic Studies, 72(3), 707-734.
- Haghighi, M. & hoseinzade, M. (2010). Comparing the Tendency of Consumption of Domestic Products in Tehran with Other Countries and Examining its Effect on Products Evaluation and Preference. Journal of Management Research in Iran, 13(4), 103-139 (in Persian).
- Jafari Samimi, A., Tehranghian, A., Ebrahimi, I. & Noori, R. (2014). The Effect of Monetary and Non Monetary Shocks on Inflation and Output in Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model in Open Economy Condition: Case Study of Iran Economy. Journal of Applied Economics Studies,
3(10), 1-32 (in Persian).
- Jalali-Naini, A. & Naderian, M. (2016). Evaluation of different monetary policy regimes for a small developing open economy. Middel East Development Journal, 8(2), 266-290.
- Khalili Araghi, M., Shakouri, H. & Zanganeh, M. (2010). Optimal Monetary Policy for the Iranian Economy: an Application of Optimal Control theory. Journal of Tahghighat-E-Eghtesadi, 44(3), 69-94 (in Persian).
- Machlup, F. (1943), International Trade and the National Income Multiplier, Blakiston, Philadelphia PA.
- Motavaseli, M., Ebrahimi, I., Shahmoradi, A. & Komijani, A. (2011). A New Keynesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE) Model for an Oil Exporting Country. Journal of the Economic Research, 10(4), 87-116 (in Persian).
- Mundell, R. (1963). Capital mobility and stabilization policy under fixed and flexible exchange rates. Canadian Journal of Economics, 29(4), 475–485.
- Obstfeld, M. & Rogoff, K. (1995). Exchange rate dynamics redux. Journal of Political Economy, 103(3), 624–660.
- Rotemberg, J. and Woodford, M. (1999), Interest Rate Rules in an Estimated Sticky Price Model, The University of Chicago Press.
, Sh. & Jalali-Naini
, A. (2014). The evaluation of different exchange rate regimes in a small open Economy. Journal of Planning and Budgeting
, 19(2), 3-23 (in Persian).
- Shimp, T. & Sharma, S. (1987). Consumer ethnocentrism: Construction and validation of the cetscale. Journal of Marketing Research, 24(3), 280-289.
- Woodford, M. (2003), Interest Rates and Prices: Foundation of a Theory of Monetary Policy, Princeton University Press.