1. Amjadi, M.H., H. Nezamabadi-pour, and M.M. Farsangi, Estimation of electricity demand of Iran using two heuristic algorithms. Energ Conv Manage, 2010. 51: p. 493-497.
2. Kavaklioglu, K., et al., Modeling and prediction of Turkey's electricity consumption using Artificial Neural Networks. Energy Conversion and Management, 2009. 50(11): p. 2719-2727.
3. Azadeh, A., S.F. Ghaderi, and S. Sohrabkhani, Forecasting electrical consumption by integration of Neural Network, time series and ANOVA. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2007. 186(2): p. 1753-1761.
4. Azadeh, A., S.F. Ghaderi, and S. Sohrabkhani, Annual electricity consumption forecasting by neural network in high energy consuming industrial sectors. Energy Conversion and Management, 2008. 49(8): p.2272-2278.
5. Padmakumari, K., K.P. Mohandas, and S. Thiruvengadam, Long term distribution demand forecasting using neuro fuzzy computations. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 1999. 21(5): p. 315-322.
6. Azadeh, A., et al., A hybrid simulation-adaptive network based fuzzy inference system for improvement of electricity consumption estimation. Expert Systems with Applications, 2009. 36: p. 11108-11117.
7. Azadeh, A., et al., Integration of artificial neural networks and genetic algorithm to predict electrical energy consumption. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2007. 186(2): p. 1731-1741.
8. Azadeh, A., M. Saberi, and O. Seraj, An integrated fuzzy regression algorithm for energy consumption estimation with non-stationary data: A case study of Iran. Energy, 2010. 35(6): p. 2351-2366.
9. Yalcinoz, T. and U. Eminoglu, Short term and medium term power distribution load forecasting by neural networks. Energ Conv Manage, 2005. 46: p. 1393-1405.
10. Hsu, C.C.H. and Y.C.H. Chen, Regional load forecasting in Taiwan – applications of artificial neural networks. Energ Conv Manage, 2003. 44: p. 1941-1949.
11. Beccali, M., et al., Forecasting daily urban electric load profiles using artificial neural networks. Energ Conv Manage, 2004. 45: p. 2879-2900.
12. Azadeh, A., S.F. Ghaderi, and S. Sohrabkhani, A simulated-based neural network algorithm for forecasting electrical energy consumption in Iran. Energy Policy, 2008. 36(7): p. 2637-2644.
13. Ekonomou, L., Greek long-term energy consumption prediction using artificial neural networks. Energy, 2010. 35: p. 512-517.
14. Meng, M. and D. Niu, Annual electricity consumption analysis and forecasting of China based on few observations methods. Energ Conv Manage, 2011. 52: p. 953-957.
15. Kheirkhah, A., et al., Improved estimation of electricity demand function by using of artificial neural network, principal component analysis and data envelopment analysis. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2013. 64: p. 425-441.
16. Kolen, J.F. and S.C. Kremer, A field guide to dynamical recurrent networks. 2001: Wiley-IEEE Press.
17. Bengio, Y., P. Simard, and P. Frasconi, Learning long-term dependencies with gradient descent is difficult. IEEE Transaction on neural network, 1994. 5: p. 157-166.
18. Lin, T., B.G. Horne, and C.L. Giles, How embedded memory in recurrent neural network architectures helps learning long-term temporal dependencies. Neural networks, 1998. 11: p. 861-868.
19. Leontaritis, I.J. and S.A. Billings, Input-output parametric models for nonlinear systems - Part I: determinestic nonlinear systems. International Journal of Control, 1985. 41: p. 303-328.
20. Hornik, K., Some new results on neural network approximation. Neural networks, 1993. 6: p. 1069-72.
21. Box, G.E. and G.M. Jenkins, Time series analysis: Forcasting and control. 1970, San Francisco: 7 Holiday Day.